Your Stupid Minds celebrates its FIFTIETH episode. In keeping with our status as a cutting edge resource for all things camp, cult, genre, b, and otherwise considered bad movies, we went on a special podcast field trip to the Alamo Drafthouse for a special midnight screening of the newest entry into the bad movie canon: Fateful Findings!
Las Vegas filmmaker Neil Breen brings us his supernatural hacker romance thriller. The protagonist (played by, who else, Neil Breen) gets into a car accident and unlocks supernatural hacking powers, which he uses to hack the most secret government and corporate secrets. This doesn’t sit well with his pill popping wife Emily, who slurs her displeasure in a heavy polish accent.
- Fateful Findings definitely resides on the Bad Movie Mount Rushmore, with Neil Breen’s face alongside Ed Wood, Tommy Wiseau, and James Nguyen. If someone with artistic skills could please illustrate this vision that would be great. With Wood as Washington, Wiseau as Jefferson, Nguyen as Roosevelt, and Breen as Lincoln.
- Follow us on our new Twitter account, @YourStupidMinds!
- I apologize to all the heavy Sony Vegas users out there who I may have insulted.
- "A SUSPENSEFUL, HARD HITTING THRILLER FOR THE INTERNET AGE!" - Earwolf (forums user lizanddickfan1, most likely quoting the Fateful Findings press release)
- Also forgot to mention, Your Stupid Minds is five years old yesterday. Peruse some old reviews and re-read your favorites!